Saturday, August 11, 2012

8/10 Las Vegas RV Resort

After breakfast, at Walmart, I was walking around the RV when I noticed the awning on the bedroom slide torn. They one and only awning we hadn’t taken off before the Alaska trip because it looked like it was in pretty good shape. Ends up it isn’t torn just unstitched, Dave said. After taking the trash out I looked up at the RV and thought I don’t remember seeing all those wires before. I went and got Dave and he said that’s where are A/C Cover should be. It was pretty windy on our drive to Vegas so must had lost it then, hope no one was behind us. I think if they had been we would have heard about it. We left Wal-Mart and we were only 25 minutes away from the Resort so we went straight there and got set up. We turned the air on and after a little while the breaker would trip so the a/c wouldn’t stay on. Dave called Camping World and they had an a/c cover so we drove over there to buy it.

After we left Camping World we drove over to the area where the real estate lady had sent us some houses to look at, wanted to see the area. It is kind of like where we are now in Cornville, away from the city but only a 5 to 10 minutes driving to everything.

We drove back to the RV and the breaker had tripped again, 114 degrees, not that the RV can battle that kind of temperature but we need to have something. Dave had to go up on the roof right away and put the cover on. After resetting the A/C’s we headed over to Sam’s Town. Need to get out of the heat so we decided to go see the movie Hope Springs. We got a large popcorn, candy and large soda. Before we had left I must have downed so far that day about 70 oz. of soda. The popcorn had lots of butter, stupid me kept eating it. The movie was very disappointing, thought it would be funnier. Steve Carell was very disappointing for sure. I could see myself in both of the characters which was very sad. Poor Dave, how he puts up with my shit. Bitch on wheels, no punt intended. We fight almost everyday lately, no nice words to each other. It just might have something to do with we have been 25/7 for the last 4 months, I think we both need a break. Anyway, I have got to work on this because it is all my fault. Enough said, had to get that off my chest.

After leaving the movies we drove to The Home Depot to get nuts and bolts for the a/c cover. I started feeling really sleepy, I just wanted to go back to the RV and relax. I laid down in the bedroom for awhile, the DVR wouldn’t work because the heat had made it too hot for the box, no TV. Can anything go right for us. After awhile we changed into our bathing suits to cool off in the pool. It’s 115 outside and 97 inside the RV. After we had gotten out Dave said let’s go back to the RV, have a drink then go to Sam’s Town to have a light dinner. It is just too hot to cook at the RV. I stood up then it hit me, the nauseate I started throwing up and couldn’t stop. Thank goodness no one else was at the pool. After I was done, which all it was was popcorn and butter, I felt better. Dave cleaned it off and we walked back to the RV. We changed clothes and I just didn’t feel right, wasn’t like I needed to throw up again. We went to Sam’s and I drank 2 7up’s to try and settle my stomach. We went to TGI Fridays and I had a dinner salad and could only eat about half of that. Dave at least got a really good dinner. I feel so bad about all this throwing up I’m doing.

I remembered I hadn’t taken the motion sickness pills that morning and that was the 1st time I hadn’t since Leavenworth. Alana, in Spokane, had said that maybe I have an inter ear infection and that’s what is throwing off my equilibrium. When I take the motion pills that helps me, I wonder if that could be true. Anyway, we came back to the RV and I went straight to bed, 8:30pm. It felt like I had the flu, I was freezing one minute then sweating another.  114 degrees and I wanted a sweatshirt to wear. Around 9:30 it had subsided and I was feeling better but was going to stay in bed.

Tomorrow, I’m going back to the motion pills until we get to Bakersfield. When I stop taking them again and if I should get sick again then I’ll go to the doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment