Monday, August 6, 2012

8/6 Heading out to Spokane, WA

Needless to say I got up this a.m. again feeling green at the gills again. What the heck is going on? When we left KOA we stopped at Safeway to hook up the jeep and I went into the store to get motion sickness pills. Hopefully that will help me, still not feeling like eating and Dave is starting to get worried.

After driving for awhile I went in back and got an Adkins shake drink, out of yogurt. It made my stomach feel better.  The drive didn’t have as many curves or maybe it was the motion pills but what ever it was I didn’t feel sick once we landed. We landed in Alderwood RV Resort in Spokane, WA. What a beautiful spot but the spots are not very wide. Can hardly walk around the outside of the RV with all 4 slides out.

Dave talked to Alana and we won’t get to see them until tomorrow night for dinner. They have doctor appointments tomorrow so at least we can see them for dinner.

We went out for dinner tonight. I looked up a Diners, Drive-in and Dives place that looked really good, and it was. Waddell’s Pub, what a place to eat at, great food and great beer. We aren’t big beer drinkers but they had 35 different one’s on tap. Then it was back to the RV to relax and watch some Olympics.

Tomorrow will be touring around, do some shopping, geo cacheing then dinner with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment