Monday, August 20, 2012

8/17 Moving Day to the

Friday, and it’s moving day to the Kid’s house, I just hope the electrical is hooked up correctly and we don’t burn the kid’s house down. I trust Dave totally, but I always think the worst, and thank goodness the worst never happens.

We closed up the RV and headed for Sam’s Club to fill up the RV before parking at Kim’s. Dave said go ahead and open up the gate area so he can park the RV. I took off and tried to find Kim’s house going the back way in, well needless to say I got lost and Dave made it to the house before I did. He didn’t have the heart to yell at me because I was already upset because I got lost.

He ended up backing into the kids backyard because otherwise our big front windshield would be facing the sun in the afternoon, and it is way to hot for that right now. Our choice was view the backyard or view the street, in front of their house. I would much rather view the front and not having that sun beating down on us in the afternoon.

Once everything was set up it was back to work on the house. Dave putting in the living room fan, I washed down the front bathroom walls and ceiling. After the fan was up Dave started on something else but can’t remember what it was.

Once Danny was home from work, we had dinner together and talked. Kim had made a real good new recipe, “Albino Enchiladas” with rice and beans, very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment