Monday, August 6, 2012

8/5 Pine Village KOA in Leavenworth, Washington

It was another drive this a.m. with lots of climbing and curves, down hills and more curves. Needless to say I was green in the gills again. I must be getting car sick in my old age. I managed to choke down breakfast once we got to Leavenworth. Eating was easy at 1st but near the end I seem to be chewing chewing and it just kept growing and growing. I sure need to get this green at the gills gone, not to happy with myself.

Once we got to the KOA we put on our swim suits, it is ready hot here, and went to the pool. Boy, it was packed with people, didn’t care just laid in the water and cooled off. Then we laid on lodge chairs and relaxed. In between we got 2 loads of laundry done, put the warmer clothes away and got out the hot weather clothes again.

Stayed at the pool for a couple hours then back to the RV to cook dinner.  BBQ ribs, dry no sauce, and boy was it good. After dinner we went to the Jacuzzi for a little bit then back to the RV to watch the Olympics. Heading out tomorrow for Spokane, WA. Had called Alana earlier and found out they were going to be in Spokane instead of Idaho so we will head there to see them. It will be nice again to see Christy, Alana and Gary, hopefully Candy, John and their new addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment